NGE 076-135 MBH
Coolex Split System Air Conditioners NGE – Residential Range 076-135 MBH
• Design features Coolex NGE new generation compact series is the most efficient, quiet and reliable split unit design and developed for high ambient operation.
• NGE design and developed for high ambient operation.
• Provide cooling and smooth Low noise air.
• NGE Available static pressure to overcome the resistance of additional unit options and accessories and anything external to the unit.
• NGE Available in Ten different capacities with different range of CFM is 4000-9500.
• Evaporator coil: The evaporator coils are built up of ripple finned seamless copper tube in addition with specially designed louvered fins for efficient heat transfer. Every evaporator coil manufactured confirm to ARI-410/91.
• Expansion Device: Appropriate expansion device is selected and used in our system, which makes our system perfectly balanced between the evaporator sections.
• Evaporator Blower Motor: The blower is driven by a 4/6 pole electric motor which confirm to BS/IEC standard, they are properly sealed and provided with permanently lubricated bearing.
• Evaporator Blower: Specially designed centrifugal blower with forward curved blades are used in order to satisfy the system air flow and pressure.
• All the evaporator coil are pressurized with air for 350 psi and leak tested under water to ensure quality products.
• All our split units are designed and manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 Quality System Certification for outdoor installation.
• Double sine panel: The sandwich construction of the internal and external panels that is exposed to the air steam adds greatly to durability of the coolex unit. The insulation will never erode away from a panel clog or impair any system operation.
• Single phasing preventer: Continually monitor the three phase line for adverse condition such as: phase loss or single phasing voltage and phase reversal.
• Return air Grill: Avoiding the return air duct and the unit can be directly kept in the conditioned area
• Evaporator unit base: To place the evaporating unit directly on the base in order to keep in the conditioned area.
• Discharge plenum: To avoid duct work and the air is made to flow directly in the conditioned area.
• External overload: Additional protection against every motor burnout caused by overload.
• Isolator switch: A non fused discount switch can be factory mounted for duct electric heater, is another reduction in the unit installation cost.
• Loadable door for the electrical box: Provides easier access to the electrical components.
• Coil cost: Provides extra weathering production and/or condenser coils for without affecting coils thermal efficiency.
• Thinned cooper fins: Provides superior protection against acidic & Corrosive environment.
• Fin guard protection: Can be provided to switch off the unit if there is a fire, upon receiving signal form fire alarm control panel to the unit.
• Electric heater: can be provided in the unit discharge plenum box